9 September 2015

Sign here






Sapporo Tenjin-yama Art Studio observes The Sapporo Ordinance for Eliminating Organized Crime Groups (Boryoku-dan Haijyo Jyourei: Section 8).

As stipulated in Article 8 of the Sapporo Ordinance for Eliminating Organized Crime Groups (Boryoku-dan Haijyo Jyourei), Sapporo Tenjin-yama Art Studio may not be used for the activity of organized crime groups. When filling out this application, please check the box below if you agree to the following content.

   My purpose(s) of using Sapporo Tenjin-yama Art Studio has no relation to activities of a designated organized crime group (Boryoku-dan) and/or the other antisocial forces or their benefits. In agreeing these terms, I state that I have no objection to Sapporo Tenjin-yama Art Studio, if Sapporo Tenjin-yama Art Studio cancels my application and residency in the event that it be ascertained that I am using the Sapporo Tenjin-yama Art Studio for organized crime group activity or the benefit thereof. I also understand and agree that Sapporo Tenjin-yama Art Studio provides the police with information on this application to ascertain whether my use of Sapporo Tenjin-yama Art Studio is related to activities of a designated organized crime group (Boryoku-dan) and/or the other antisocial forces or their benefits.  

No comments: